Available quantity in stock : 0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
For the Sound Devices 688 features, refer to the 688 specifications sheet.
The optional Sound Devices SL-6 powering and wireless system simplifies interconnection between the 688 and multiple channels of wireless by accepting three dual-channel slot-compatible receivers. Using the SuperSlot™ interconnection standard, the SL-6 offers all powering, audio interconnection, and control needed for SuperSlot-compatible receivers. The SL-6 attaches directly to the 688 and offers built-in NP-1 battery powering for the 688 mixer, slot receivers, plus four additional DC outputs or external peripherals, and one USB charging port. The SL-6 also offers built-in antenna distribution.
• Accepts three dual-channel slot-in wireless receivers for a total of six channels.
• Compatible with existing slot-in and new SuperSlot wireless receivers.
• Set SuperSlot-compatible receiver requency and power on/off from the 688.
• Monitor SuperSlot-compatible receiver audio, RF, and transmitter battery levels from the 688.
• Accepts analog or digital audio depending on wireless receiver. No need for cables.
• Built-in antenna signal distribution.
• NP-1 battery slot for powering 688, receivers and external peripherals
• USB charging port.
• 2 12V isolated outputs.
• 2 non-isolated 12V outputs
• PowerSafe 10-second power reserve.
• Easy to attach to the 688.
No customer reviews for the moment.